For.Saken

Another night. Another cold and dark night where I am left alone to wander yet again. So much for self pity and heightened emotions. There's an adjective for people like me, pathetic. So for those that are reading it now, no offense but i guess it extends to you. Hahahaha. My life have been so intertwined that everything seems grayish. It's not that bad actually. Look through my eyes, the world is actually a better place in gray, which in my case is still pretty fucked up. Tell me, when are people going to start believing that fairies, kindness and justice are mere delusions fashioned to create more lies. When are they going to realize that there's no helping hand and you're left forsaken. Admit it, listen to the voice in your head. Believe your instinct, trust your conscience. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. All that's left are just a few lollipops on the ground. Don't believe everything i just said. It's misguiding and depressing. ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment